Friday, April 30, 2010

Never Sleep Again ...

I am so excited that today I get to go and relive my nightmares by going to see A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 2010! I'm going to the matinee at 10:45am, I know is that like super early or what?!
Anyway, I'm trying not to expect much because I want to love it! The 80's series of NIGHTMARE movies was great, at least the first 3 movies were great; but rest (6 movies) sucked! I'm so excited, I'll tell you how it was when I get home this afternoon. Scream at you later! AAAHHHH!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was very creeped out by this new FREDDY and new NIGHTMARE movie. Now, I don't want to do a reveal and ruin the story for you if you planned on going to see the movie but boy oh boy; this new NIGHTMARE movie is scary, dark and twisted! Now, almost everyone knows who FREDDY KRUGER is, what he does and how he get's you; but this new movie added a very Today slant on the story of how and why he stalks and kills the teens. It gave me a definite chill up my spine. The new NIGHTMARE movie paid wonderful respect to the original NIGHTMARE (1984). I love it but again it did creep me out. You should give it a look, if you like horror/slasher movies.

    ReplyDelete