Monday, April 12, 2010

Stress Relief = Fun!

A drink, a plate of food and friends = a great party and a great time! I went to a meet and greet mixer last night and I had a lot of fun. The best part about the evening was meeting new people. Normally, I'm not big on going places I'm not familiar with but I figure why not branch out and take a chance on something I haven't tried before.
So last night included an Opera House, meeting people who own and run businesses right in my community and making new friends. I met 2 restaurant owners, a club owner, furniture refurbish store owner and some everyday Joes. And at the end of the night I had 1 Vodka Cranberry and caught a little buzz; which was the icing on the cake. I had a great time and that makes for stress free living; which can ease life.

No comments:

Post a Comment