Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

I just learn one of the best things I have ever learned and it tickles me so fancy that I had to share it with you!

One of the HOTTEST Men I've ever seen is named JOHN GAVIN, the American film and TV actor, businessman and diplomat who was Ronald Reagan's first Ambassador to Mexico, was born John Anthony Golenor on April 8, 1931, in Los Angeles, California.

Tall, dark and handsome, standing at 6'4" the son of an Irish Father and Mexican Mother, Gavin has starred in many movie productions including: Imitation of Life (1959), Stanley Kubrick's Spartacus (1960) and probably his best known role of Sam Loomis in Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho (1960).

Gavin, gained a fluency in Spanish that was to aid him in his future career in diplomacy. John Gavin graduated with honors from Stanford University, majoring in Latin American economic history. "Law, Latin America and diplomacy were my early interests," Gavin said. He was commissioned an officer in the U.S. Navy in 1952, where he served in naval air intelligence until his 1955 discharge.

If he had been a more successful actor, it "might have prevented me from fulfilling my real childhood dream: to be U.S. ambassador to Mexico." The 1980s brought America a new president, and on May 7, 1981, Republican Gavin was appointed Ambassador to Mexico by President Reagan, serving until June 10, 1986.

Handsome, Sexy and Smart ... what more could you ask for in a Man?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment