Wednesday, June 16, 2010

All Hail The Queen ...

A few weeks back I was online and saw that LIL' KIM was coming to my area. I was excited and pissed off all at the same time when I found out this wonderful news. Why? Because it was less than a week before the concert and how was I gonna get tickets to be able to go. I was really bummed. I mean this is The Queen Bee! Damn I was freaking out! She is coming here and I found out way too late to be able to make it to what would the best time in my life ever. What the fuck?!!!

So, I did what I always do and called my friend Glory to rave and complain about the fact that the Best Raptress EVER was coming to town but the fact that I found out too late to go. She was totally supportive because she knows how much I love Kim and gave a lot of the same suggestions to be me about what I should do about the whole thing that I would have given to her if Glory was in my shoes. But as we talked about it we couldn't come up a solution that was feasible or even real. So, the only thing she could do for me was listen to me cry about the whole thing and try to make me feel better about the fact that I couldn't go to the show.

Anyway, well a few days go by and Glory calls and leave a message on my voicemail that makes me almost pee my pants. What could it have been you're thinking? Well, Glory called to tell me that she scored 2 tickets to the LIL' KIM show!!! Of course I didn't believe her because I just knew that she was fucking with me again because she knows how much I love Kim. But then she sent me a picture mail of the tickets and then I knew she meant what she was saying and it did take a little time for the news she just shared with me to sink in.
Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! OMG I WAS GONNA GET TO GO SEE LIL KIM IN CONCERT WITH MY BFF GLORY!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!

Well, if you knew me you'd know I wouldn't have to tell you how much fun I had at the show. I mean do you understand what I am telling you? I went to the LIL' KIM concert! And it was amazing! She danced, chatted, cracked jokes, talked about her home life and rose the roof by rapping her ass off! ~ How Many Licks? ~ Lady Marmalade ~ I Got A Crush On You ~ Lighters Up ~ and Kim also paid huge tribute to The Notorious B I G through out the whole night. And it was true magic for me. I mean all I could do was cheese out the entire night.

And to top off the whole thing Kim brought people up onto the stage for her last song to help her rock the house and to help her close out the night. It was so cool to see because she was really interacting with her fans in full force. My friend Glory asked me why I didn't raise my hand to be invited up onto the stage with LIL' KIM but truth be told I chickened out. I mean how could I share a stage with The Queen Bee and be able to do her justice.
So, Thanks to my girl Glory, I had the best night ever and got to see my girl LIL' KIM in person!!! It was a dream come true!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I'm So HAPPY for u!!! That is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete