Thursday, June 10, 2010

Red Hot People, Red Hot Party, Red Hot Time ...

So I got invited to a party on Saturday June 5th, 2010 and I do have to say that it was a lot of fun. It was called "THE RED PARTY 2010." Everyone was supposed to wear RED or some variation of it for party admission.

The Hosts had a house full of people in a sea of Red. It was so cool that the people who came ot the party really got into the theme as much as they did.

There weren't any decorations considering the party had a there but the Red wear was fun to look at. Some people really went all out (<--- check out this guy) and some came in casual wear "red t-shirt n jeans," some people even showed up very dressy. (see pic --->)

Another rave for me was the food! Man, oh man, did they have the spread available to eat. I didn't get a chance to ask who did the catering but I saw two 6 foot subs, a BBQ wings plater, a chicken tenders plater, a veggie plater, a snack (cubed meats & cheeses) plater, dips & crackers, the best water chestnuts wrapped in bacon (i know), and all kinds of deserts. Damn the food was good and got ripped apart in a snap but there was plenty for everyone to eat.

Another thing to report is the bar service. The hosts had a bar set up in the garage because it was raining so they couldn't have the bar or dance floor in the courtyard in the back of their house like they planned. They had the bartender make punch bowls full of vodka cranberries, there was also 2 kinds of beer, cans of iced tea, 7up soda and cranberry juice. The vodka cranberries made me very thirsty. Yum!

And I don't know who was in charge of the playlist but the music was great! There was a mix of dance, techno, disco, rap, 80's, and funk. There were plenty of songs to dance your ass off to so I did just that!

All in all it was a great party and I can't wait until next year: "THE RED PARTY 2011!"

1 comment:

  1. I was also invited to the red party and I must say I had a blast...Can't wait for the next one...and the host GO PITTSBURGH!!!! LOVE YOU BABE
    ~FRANCOIS~

    ReplyDelete